For the next two weeks or so I will be bringing you a step by step tutorial on how to improve your Tremulous skills. I will update this post frequently so you can come here for the full run down of posts.
If you don’t know what Tremulous is about, and would like a rough overview of what Tremulous is then I suggest you read my Tremulous Review
I will use a variety of ways to help educate you on playing Trem, some of them will involve videos of actual in-game Tremulous footage to help give you a better idea of how to play better.
Other things will just be simple screen shots showing what I mean.
If I do show you game footage it will most likely be in the form recorded fresh from a Tremulous game. This is known as a demo, I will guide you through on how to play demo’s as the time comes.
Tremulous Skills Guide
- Trem Skills #1 The art of Dretching
- Trem Skills #2 Deals with basic ways to improve using your rifle against aliens such as the Dretch unit
- Trem Skills #3 covers the weapons which have bullets that travel slowly through the air and how to make the most of these powerful weapons
- Trem Skills #4 Covers getting yourself a cross hair for aliens, and how much this can enhance your alien game play
- Trem Skills #5 Looks at the respective damage each human weapon deals out
- Trem Skills #6 deals with, the best weapon I think for use against aliens
- Trem Skills #7 looks at playing Tremulous in wide screen
- Trem Skills #8 Deals with countering recoil that is associated with a Chaingun
- Trem Skills #9 Deals with how to set basic binds
- Trem Skills #10 Deals with setting binds for constructing alien structures
- Trem Skills #11 Deals with binding the construction of human buildings
- Trem Skills #12 Looks at binds for purchasing human weapons
- Trem Skills #13 Looks at the binds required for evolving as an alien
- Trem Skills #14 Deals with the basics of building of a base