GamerZines Issue 2 Out Now
GamerZines have just released Issue 2 for both 360Zine and PCGZine, and have announced that they will be bringing their goodness of PCGZines as well as 360Zine to us every month. What more could you ask for?
The thing that really makes GamerZines stand out from the crowd of conventional gaming magazines is, that it’s freely published on the internet for anyone to easily access and read, and the interactive media that is found inside means that it can go far beyond your conventional print magazine, videos, quizzes, forms and many more things all add together to give a dynamic experience instead of the static one you receive from your normal print magazine. Add all of that together with knowledgeable authors that are in the gaming scene, makes for one fantastic, free online magazine.
Find out whats in the current issues after the break.
In this months issue of PCGZines:
- They take a look at the long awaited S.T.A.L.K.E.R. which is finally being released.
- A huge review of Maelstrom which is apparently the first big RTS game for 2007.
- Exclusive preview of The Lord of the Rings Online.
- Gaming and Vista.
- Exclusive interview with a developer of Enemy Territory:Quake Wars.
- Reviews of Star Trek , WoW: TBC and Armed Assault.
- Previews of Vanguard and Field Ops.
- Competion to win a beta key for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and killer graphics card.
This months issue of 360Zine:
- Preview for Halo 3.
- Preview for Fable 2.
- Exclusive interview with “CliffyB” who is a lead designer on Gears of War.
- Reviews of Star Trek: Legacy, Lost Planet and Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2.
- As well as much much more.
It has also been announced that they are having a new hand held GamerZine HGZine, which is going to cover the DS and PSP. It is due to launch on the 22nd of February.
So what are you waiting for? You can download PCGZine here and 360Zine here.